Tuesday 1 October 2013

Enjoying the fall



Today is No D Day.  That means we can blog about anything we like, just not about diabetes.  You can get more information and read other No D Day posts here.

Life has been busy since school started this September.  I have taken on a new role with more responsibility at work, my husband has been travelling with work, and both girls are in school.

I feel like I spend most of my evenings prepping for the next day.  Add into the mix the fact that the girls have started their extra-curricular activities now too, that makes for busy times.

It hasn't all been work though, we have managed to make it to our cabin on the weekends, which is an amazing home away from home where I actually get to sleep in a little.

The weather has actually been warming up and we've had some days in the 20s, which is unusual for Labrador this time of year.  In fact, we took some time this evening to enjoy the weather and play in some leaves!



Enjoy your Day!


1 comment:

  1. Playing in the leaves = so much FUN! Thanks for this No D Day post!

    ReplyDelete