Monday 21 January 2013

48 Things About Me

I'm very new around here and have seen a number of people post this, so I figured I would so the same as a little getting to know you sort of thing.  Here goes!




1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

My mom's cousin and my Aunt

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

Last week

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

Not really, it's somewhat messy

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

Turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

Two girls, 6.5 and 4.5, and one furry son.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

I hope so :)

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?

Yes, it's a coping mechanism

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

Nope, taken when I was four.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

Would love to.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

Special K Fruit &Yogurt

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

Yes to my workout sneakers, no to any others.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

I can take a lot, but when it comes tumbling down, look out.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

Vanilla

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

Smile

15. RED OR PINK?

definitely Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

My weight.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

My best friend who now lives in Dartmouth, NS.
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?

I need to have more patience.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

Black flats

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?

Cinnamon Raisin Bagel and a keylime greek yogurt

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

Songza on my phone

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

Black.....a bit of every color

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?

anything baking, especially bread.

24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?

I try to see both sides, I'm not very political.  Maybe its because my Premier is never the same as the Prime Minister.

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?

Mountain Hideaway, love my cabin.  I'd probably melt in the sun!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

Love Hockey on TV (Go Leafs GO!) but in person, any sport would do, although I'm not sure about golf. 

27. HAIR COLOR?

Brown

28. EYE COLOR?

Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

No

30. FAVORITE FOOD?

Always been Pizza, and my mom's chinese.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

Happy Endings, can't watch Scary since I had kids.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

The Mighty Ducks (it was on saturday night)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

Black/Red/Grey

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?

Winter, love snowmobiling, snow shoeing, sledding, ice fishing, etc.

35. FAVORITE DESSERT?

Cheesecake

36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?

Cardio, I don't know how to work with weights.

37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?

Computer

38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

Stolen Innocence (for pleasure); Insulin Pumps and CGM: A User's Guide to Effective Diabetes Managment (to learn more)

39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

Don't have one.

40. FAVORITE SOUND?

my girls giggles

41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?

Country

42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?

Across the country to British Columbia

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

I'm crafty

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

Happy Valley - Goose Bay, Labrador

45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?

Where I was born (most of my life....minus university time away)

46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?

White...soon to be Blue

47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?

Black

48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?

It's something to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment